




First, I have to say I enjoyed shooting this assignment really much. Last term, portraiture was one of the assignment I disliked most because the people I was going to take pictures on didn't want to cooperate. But this time, everybody was willing to help me out and I was able to set up the light for some of my pictures so that they would look better. Since I was using a digital camera, I could take as many pictures as I want and there is always one that looks pretty good. The most annoying problem I had was sharpness. Since I didn't have a tripod with me this time and people always moved, it was really hard for me to get a sharp image. I didn't have a chance to shoot a silhouette and I will do that in my next assignment.
2 comments:
I love the second picture. Its amazing.
ur portraits r so strong ur good at portraits
Post a Comment